Wednesday 8 May 2013

The blog begins

And so it begins. Sitting with my laptop after catching some very rare but needed downtime, I thought to myself, as I have done so many times, I will write a book! Yeah right, I really have a million free hours being a Wife and Mum of two (or three as I may as well be) So blog it is.

Im Danielle Bacon, Danni. Im 26 and Mum of a three and a half year old and 8 week old beautiful girls. I got married to my husband on 5th of November 2009 at 8 months pregnant. My first girl was born exactly 3 weeks later. More info on all that later. For now, the reason I'm starting this.

Breastfeeding. Don't run away! I'm not part of the BF police, I'm not about to badger on about how great it is, everyone should do it, you're selfish and a terrible mum if you don't try! Quite the opposite actually. After two very different experiences with my Little Ones I wondered to myself why on earth no one has spoken about how difficult BF actually is! Or if they HAVE, its been hidden away like a secret cult of dangerous people that should never be allowed to speak. Enter me!!

This blog is about my experience's with both babies. Two completely different ones but both I believe very typical of most mums. The truth should be more widely accepted as real life, not failure as a mother. The first few weeks of your babies life is the most precious, amazing, life changing moments and should be treasured not over-shadowed by the stress of BF. Because it is stress, to put it lightly! Believe me I will not be sugar coating anything, women grow babies! we can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment